torsdag 18. mars 2010

Happy Birthday, Sophia!

March 17th, is undoubted the Irish’s day, the 18th, however, is truly belonging to Sophia. And today, the person that gave life to Erika the Vamp, Lady Penelope, Kate, *blush* Islode...and Freya, of course, turns 30. 2009 has been a rather disappointing year for my favourite Brit, in terms of film appearances, but Sophia is still only 30, and potential like no other actresses I could name, so, Sophia; 2010 shall indeed become your year. In here address to the fans at sophiamyles.org she tells that’s she’s back in front of the camera (which I waited for since I bought Outlander in September), and what ells could I do than cross my fingers white and bite nails to my elbow? At least I hope to see her back on screen in something Hallam Foe-ish/Victorian-ish setting during the summer or autumn. Perhaps not too grown up, but, I kind of miss her. (It’s her birthday, I should be allowed to say such then) I’ll probably never meet her, never speak to her, or hug her, but I still adore her. And that will not change. It is some persons you really can’t explain the reason or depth in the way you look at a stranger, and Miss Myles is, I guess I could say, my own little (distance) crush. But, she makes me smile, that’s enough for me.

Happy birthday, and keep on shining.

XXX

Ingen kommentarer: