lørdag 29. august 2009

True Spending

As a devoted atheist, things should turn quite bad, quite anti-existentialistic, apocalyptic and utter unpleasant before I turn to biblical quotes. Last time was in late December 2008 in Dublin actually, after buying the first, and (sadly) only, season of Moonlight but, taken the financial break down and the Holly Sea’s strong foothold in the Irish population: that’s not a uncommon sight in the Irish capital.

However, back here in Bergen, people running around screaming about the forthcoming Dieas Irae and the return of the Beast, is looked upon as a fruitcake; unless it in one or another way concerns SK Brann. But, if that’s the case, it’s not an uncommon sight, as the entire town probably would act just like that person. Hence, in other word, blogs are quite handy for bringing an atheist’s biblical statement:

Bless me Father...I have sinned. I bought the first season of True Blood for 800,- (€100) without proper considerations of my financial standings and possible future surplus for redistribution in favour of those less fortunate. I desire women with fangs and is holding blood as something tasty.

Forgive me not, I know all too well what I’m doing.

...and love it

1 kommentar:

The Banshee of the North sa...

du har tatt til vettet ser jeg ;)