mandag 3. august 2009

I need space to breath

OK, let's bring back order in this life. July was a utter silent and heavy breathed month. Now, back West with the mounthens securing my back and flanks I'm quite sure my productivity and eye and the current events of the World would be restored in no time. I'm back in my "new" naturual habitat. I able to say that I finally relax. Strange how much feelings could be influenced by the sunset behind a mounthen, a forest at a hill top and the view across a vally. However. I'm back. And for those who know Bergen and its sourroundings; this CD was waiting for me as I arrived, so, please picture yourself a flight through the fjords and over the mouthens leading to the city ending up at me at my balcony where I was standing watching the earlier mentioned sunset. That's how it's feels to be back home.

Ingen kommentarer: